What is CodeVista?
MVCodeVista is a universal code library directed mainly at programmers.
However, anyone can use it with great results
to organize their notes, attached programs, documents and Internet links.
For programmers it offers additional tools to work with stored code.
If you are a programmer, no matter whether you are a beginner or hard-core
you will frequently find yourself either hunting for code that you know you have
already written or searching the web for a bit of code that you know would solve
your current problem.
How often do you find that you need a particular code snippet
that you have seen somewhere but can't remember where?
Rather than wasting time hunting and searching wouldn't it be better to have a tool
allow you to quickly and easily store code, articles, Internet links and useful tools
for future use and
ensure that you store items as soon as you create them or come across them while browsing
Well we offer you such a tool! Try CodeVista Universal Code Library and save those
precious hours in a day by quickly retrieving the information you need.
Youíll find that CodeVista Universal Code Library will become the one tool
that you canít do without!
MVCodeVista has been created with the aim of offering more options, power and
flexibility than other similar programs currently on the market.
By releasing this program, we want to make life much easier for the programmer,
or indeed any professional. We believe youll find CodeVista better than anything you
have tried previously.
Basic Features - What CodeVista can do for you
MVCodeVista has a lot of useful features that allow you to:
- Store snippets of code that might be useful to you in future.
(Imagine the time you'll be able to save when working on a project.)
- Set automatic code colorization just choose language and import its
definition; or define your own keyword set. Then export the definition and submit it
for use by other users.
- Create and store rich formatted notes for each item.
- Store documents, install kits, executables or just about any kind of
relevant files as attachments for each item. Open or run them from the
- Create and store rich text descriptions for any single attached file.
- Browse the web straight in the CodeVista library and save interesting addresses
with your items.
- Edit items home web pages and insert pictures to store with
your items. HTML page editor is part of MVCodeVista.
- Download files from the Internet straight to your items. This means you
dont have to first save the file and then import it into the program (although you
can do this too, of course).
- Extract zipped files straight from CodeVista in CodeVistas custom
enhanced extract dialogue.
- See instantly if a chosen item contains any information on each tab.
No more clicking on each tab just to see if it has any content!
- Link items between each other and create dependencies using item linking.
- Connect and switch between several databases.
- Use full text search and search for any text in any item segment,
including associated web pages.
- Export and import single complete item or whole branches of items.
Share these with other users.
- Send exported items to your friends by e-mail straight from the
- Print or send items in rich text format.
- Replicate complete databases and synchronize
changes for example between your home and work replicas.
- Visually resolve conflicts if you edited the same item on the main and
child replica between two synchronizations.